Sunday, June 17, 2012

I am so lucky!

It is a spectacularly beautiful day in Washington DC including lots of blue sky, sunshine, a soft breeze, low humidity and temps that will climb to about 80 F.

I'm not working today. My plans, such as they exist, include (of course) a long walk. Before that I'll read the NY Times, drink coffee, listen to the birds. After the walk I'm going to make a blueberry-raspberry-cherry tart. Late this afternoon I'll listen to Radio Lab, one of my very favorite things.

Really what is not to like about today? Happy Sunday, Happy Father's Day. Shalom.


Tom said...

lucky you...have a good one

ellen abbott said...

peach pie and key lime pie on the activity list here for today.

Jinksy said...

The photos are like beautiful jewels :)

Reya Mellicker said...


I love peach pie!!

Steve Reed said...

Sounds like a perfect day!

Deborah said...

Thank you so much for this--a beautiful portrait of our wonderful sister. I think of her on her birthday too.

Love you