Thursday, May 23, 2013

A change in the weather



A cold front will be moving through DC tonight and tomorrow, breaking the spell of early summer soft air, soft sunshine, butterflies and roses. I'm good with that, of course. We never want for heat in DC. Before long I'll be issuing rancorous complaints about summer weather. I am so predictable.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is tomorrow's full moon/eclipse. Once we squeeze through that tight astrological spot, we won't have to contend with the Taurus/Scorpio eclipse gradient for another six months. Thank you, God! I love intensity, but enough is enough.

Happy Thursday, onwards and upwards. Shalom.


2 comments:

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Beautiful rich color in the flowers and greens!

Reya Mellicker said...

It's insane here right now, Cynthia. This spring in particular seems intensely lush.