Monday, March 17, 2008

Catching a Break



Tomorrow I'll catch a break after many days of working hard. It's the kind of schedule that I tend to worry about, as if working so hard might be harmful. What am I, some precious little fainting flower? Gracious. My attitude at the moment is that it's good to be so busy, up at the crack of dawn, working almost every day, making $ hand over fist ... well, such as any massage therapist can, not like the hand over fist $ that lobbyists make for instance.

Nevertheless I'm booking myself solid and my spirit guides are calling me the "Monster of Massage." Hmmm ... is that an encouragement or do they mean something else? Can you hear them giggling?

Pretty soon I'll be out of Healing Arts and then what? In the meantime, I'm pressing flesh as much as possible. Gotta get to it right now.

7 comments:

mouse (aka kimy) said...

this mouse prefers to think of you as the mistress or master of massage... you most certainly are no monster - methinks your spirit guides are a bit monstrous with that moniker.

have fun with the flesh and fistfuls of dollars!

R.L. Bourges said...

Gorgeous sky (and I agree with everything the mouse wrote)

Deborah said...

mouse, mouse

will you be able to take your clients with you--will you let them know where you have gone and how to contact you?

Healing Arts is a great name and I tended to worry about your healing heart while you work(ed) there--

So I believe that Gallery Shows are next for you and I believe you could hook up, very profitably, with Tovie to make those shows happen

Love you so very much!

lettuce said...

monster of massage? i don't believe it either

don't work yourself too hard reya dear.

Reya Mellicker said...

My spirit guides are funny - really, they are!

Deborah what a good idea to work with Tovah! Wow!!

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled by your photography -- virtually enjoying D.C. in all its elements. If you ever choose to add another blog to The Gold Puppy, I suggest "The Whether Person" (particularly in the "introducing alternatives" definition of the word). Just a thought from out here in space...

Reya Mellicker said...

How wonderful that someone thinks my pics are thrilling. Cool!

I am the "whether" person, oh yeah...